Registration ends 12 March – email name to email@example.com, must register to participate.
Space limited to 20 shooters – open to public, new shooters welcome.
Cost is $5 per match, per shooter (CASH ONLY).
Must shoot in 5 of 7 matches for place in standings.
Match dates: 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr & 25 Apr.
Matches will begin at 6:05pm SHARP on the pistol range.
March 17 - April 28, 2016
ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
1. Twenty (20) slots are available - first come, first served. The League is open to MRGC members only. Registration will end March 16, 2016, or until all slots are filled, whichever occurs first. You MUST register in advance if you want to participate. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you have questions. Put “TNPL” in subject line and include your name in your email.
2. Similar to other types of leagues (for example, bowling), signing up is a commitment. It is understood that participants will sometimes miss matches for various reasons. Before signing up, make sure your calendar is clear so regular attendance won’t be a major problem.
3. Shooting will begin each Thursday evening at 6:10pm sharp beginning March 17, 2016. There will be a total of SEVEN matches on the following dates: March 17th, 24th & 31st and April 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th.
4. Any handgun in any caliber is acceptable as long as it can be loaded with a least five (5) rounds at a time. Each shooter will need 60+ rounds per match—50 rounds for score plus a few sighters. No alibis will be allowed.
5. Iron sights and optics are allowed and will compete in separate classes. There will also be separate classes for RIMFIRE and CENTERFIRE. Registrants must decide which division they prefer because changes will not be allowed after the first match.
6. Each shooter’s final standing will be determined their average of their 5 best matches; therefore, shooters must participate in at least 5 matches to be considered for final standings and/or bragging rights.
7. The league will feature NRA B-8 Targets at 25 yards on the pistol range. Match format may vary at the match director’s discretion. EAR AND EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY.
8. Again, registration will end March 16, 2016. Email email@example.com to register or if you have questions. Put “TNPL” in subject line and include your name in the email. You may also check the club’s Facebook page for information and updates.