200 Yard Rifle Challenge and Food
Saturday, 30 Jan 2016, 1000 hrs
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Admission: Donations of 12 or more canned goods or dry food items per shooter.
- Donations will benefit the Middle Georgia Community Food Bank http://www.mgcfb.org/
- Equipment: Any centerfire rifle with any kind of sight, scope or other optic. Slings allowed but not required. Ear and eye protection mandatory.
- Ammo: recommend minimum of 31 rounds per shooter.
- Target: 15" steel gong at 200 yds.
- Course of Fire: 5 sighters from any position followed by 5 shots prone, 5 shots standing, 5 shots from the bench and 5 shots from the ¡§MRGC Parapet¡¨. Participants unable to fire from prone position may shoot standing.
- Shooter with highest number of "audible" hits wins bragging rights.
- Ties broken by shooters firing additional shots from standing position.
- HIGHLY recommend sighting rifle in prior to event.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org